We hope that you will love your Skincare Edit purchase. Please note we do not accept returns for change of mind. Returns will only be accepted if the product is faulty or you experience a proven reaction to the product within 7 days of receiving.
REACTION TO A PRODUCT
If you experience an allergic reaction to one of your products, please send an email to our team at email@example.com
We kindly ask you to send this through within 7 days of receiving your product and include the below details in your email:
- Your full name and order number
- The full name of the product that caused your skin to react
- Symptoms you experienced
- Our team may also ask for photos of the product and or/affected area to relay to the brand in order to provide you with the best solution
- An alternative product will be suggested based on your skin concerns by one of our therapists
If you happen to receive a faulty product, please send an email to our team within 7 days of receiving at firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly ask you to include the below details in your email:
- Your full name and order number
- The full name of the faulty product
- Photo of fault
- Once product is assessed by our team and deemed faulty we will arrange a replacement
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
OPTION 1: IN-STORE
- Check that you meet the return conditions.
- You may return an item in person at Melanie Grant Double Bay or Armadale Studio for a replacement or an alternative product suggested by one of our therapists.
OPTION 2: VIA POST
- Check that you meet the above return conditions.
- Find your order/receipt number (found on your order confirmation or shipment email)
- Please contact our team at email@example.com and we'll generate your return label and help you to place the return
- Print your Australia Post return label. You can print your label at the Post Office by presenting your returns label email (on your phone) at an Australia Post outlet.
- Package your items securely and attach the return label emailed to you.
Our returns policy is in line with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC). We do not offer returns for change of mind. All returns will be assessed by our team who will notify you of the outcome. After assessment a replacement, exchange or credit note will be processed depending on the situation. In the unlikely event that you receive products from us that do not comply with the consumer guarantees, we will provide you with an exchange based on the below:
- If we consider that the product has a major failure under the Australian Consumer Law (eg. the product is unsafe, does not fit the description or is not fit for purpose), you can return it and receive your choice of a store credit or an exchange.
- If we consider that the product has a minor failure under the Australian Consumer Law (eg. the product's packaging is cracked but does not affect the safety or use of the product), we will provide you with our choice of a store credit or exchange.
Where a product is damaged through misuse, accident or abnormal use, the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty may not apply, and Skincare Edit may choose not to provide a refund, exchange or repair (if applicable).
Skincare Edit will require proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
Route package protection is available on all orders at checkout. Selecting package protection will insure your delivery in the case of missing, stolen or damaged goods.
By deselecting package protection, Skincare Edit is not liable for lost, damaged or stolen items.