These single use, sterile sheet masks utilise an innovative technology called TCD (Transdermal Cosmetic Delivery) which actives a concentrated blend of peptides, plant based stem cells and potent botanicals when warmed by the heat of your complexion. Designed to regenerate, plump, firm and revitalise the complexion, these ergonomic masks were originally created for use in a post procedurally in a clinical environment due to their healing, calming and anti-inflammatory properties. After each application, the skin is left quenched and radiant, with a notable reduction in redness, sensitivity and agitation.
Full Ingredient List
Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycerin, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Mannan, Polysorbate 80, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Ceratonia Silique Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
- Key Ingredients:
- Matricaria Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Appropriate For:
- Mature, lax, dehydrated skins
- This plumping mask offers immediate and lasting hydration while lifting and toning the complexion
- When to Apply:
- 1-2 times per week in the evening after cleansing
- How to Apply:
- Peel the collagen mask away from the holding card and seal over the facial contours. Allow to infuse for 20 minutes before removing. Do not wash off excess product
- The complexion is deeply hydrated, soothed, plumped and toned