Ultra Facial Defense SPF 50+ sunscreen protects skin from the range of UV rays known to cause accelerated skin aging. SkinCeuticals has scientifically developed this sunscreen with a very high broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Formulated with state-of-the-art UV filters that work synergistically to prevent photodamage, a skin alternation caused as a result of prolonged exposure to the sun. Boasting 24 hour hydration with an ultra-light texture, this sunscreen is ideal for all skin types. It is also non-comedogenic so it won’t clog your pores or cause break outs.
Full Ingredient List
AQUA / WATER, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ALCOHOL DENAT., PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, STEARIC ACID, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM COCOYL SARCOSINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, TROMETHAMINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, CETYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII SEEDCAKE EXTRACT / SHEA BUTTER SEEDCAKE EXTRACT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE
- Key Ingredients:
- Mexoryl® SX, Mexoryl® XL, Tinosorb® S
- Appropriate For:
- Normal, Combination, Dry. Ageing, Discolouration, Dehydrated
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum
- When to Apply:
- Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directi
- How to Apply:
- Use 1/2 teaspoon amount for your face and neck. Make sure you create an even layer.
- Prevent photo damage, a skin alternation caused as a result of prolonged exposure to the sun.