A new generation retinol serum, Medik8's Crystal Retinal 3 is the most popular starting point within the Medik8 Crystal Retinal range and is designed for previous Vitamin A users, though who may be new to the usage of retinaldehyde. Formulated with 0.03% stabilised retinal, this innovative serum has been proven to deliver results comparable to clinical-grade vitamin A, and up to 11 times faster than classic forms of retinol. Ideal in addressing myriad concerns from fine lines, deeper set wrinkles, laxity, loss of tone, coarse and even texture, scarring and pigment, this multi-functional complex also contains plumping Hyaluronic Acid and strengthening Vitamin E to ensure the complexion is deeply nourished overnight.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isododecane, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Cyclodextrin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Retinal, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyaspartate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dipteryx Odorata (Tonka) Bean Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Stearic Acid, BHT, Coumarin, CI 14700 (Red 4).
- Key Ingredients:
- Retinal, Honeysuckle, Vanilla Planifolia, Hyaluronic Acid, Squalene
- Appropriate For:
- Normal skins, those concerned with fine lines and laxity
- This comprehensive anti-aging complex delivers the effects of a clinical-grade retinol, with particular attention to fine lines and wrinkles
- When to Apply:
- In the evenings after cleansing and before your night cream
- How to Apply:
- Gently press into face, neck and décolletage
- The skin is brighter, firmer and more refined with a notably improvement in fine lines, pores and laxity