May 26, 2021
Notes On...Body Oils
I love to incorporate a body oil into my daily routine. See how...
- Add a dash to the bath
- Apply whilst in the shower and lightly rinse to condition your skin with zero residue (I like to do this in the morning to ensure no residue ends up on my clothes)
- Apply after your shower whilst skin is still slightly damp to deeply nourish and lock in moisture
- For a dewy, photo finish sheen pre going out apply to arms, neck, décolleté, legs before getting dressed
- Use as a fragrance, when you don’t want a heavy perfume
- Add a few drops to your body cream to enrich the formula and boost nourishment
- Use as a massage oil
- Use a few drops in the lengths and ends of your hair before washing
- Apply over your legs before shaving (far better than a shaving foam)!
- Generously apply to your feet and cover with a thick cotton sock to deeply condition and restore