Cosmedix Simply Brilliant considers the integrity of the skin by addressing existing signs of post-inflammatory pigment, photo-ageing and discolouration without the use of hydroquinone and arbutin. Instead, Simply Brilliant calls on botanical brightening properties in Whitonyl, Nonapeptide and Waltheria to gently fade pigment for a more consistent tone. Lactic and Salicylic Acids refine and retexture the complexion in addition to increasing the skin's product absorption potential. Daisy flower extract, Green Tea and Ferulic Acid offer comprehensive defences against future pigmentation, while niacinamide reduces inflammation.
A note from Melanie...
A great antioxidant brightening serum for uneven skin tone. Also helps to prevent pigment. Can be used morning and night. MGx
Full Ingredient List
Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water/eau), Glycerin, Propanediol, Lactic Acid (L)*, Niacinamide, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Mannitol, Sodiu, Gluconate, Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract, Dextrin, Ferulic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Bellis Pinennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavendula Hybrida Oil, Carnitine (L)*, Beta-carotene, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol (L)*, Gluconolactone, Epidermal Growth Factor, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
- Key Ingredients:
- Whitonyl, Waltheria, Chirally Correct L-Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Ferulic Acid, Green Tea
- Appropriate For:
- Those concerned with sun damage, post inflammatory pigmentation and dull, uneven skin tone.
- This serum brightens the complexion by gently addressing sun-induced, hormonal and post inflammatory pigment
- When to Apply:
- Morning and Evening after cleansing
- How to Apply:
- Gently press into the face, neck and décolletage.
- A brighter, more even skin tone.
- Always follow with a broad spectrum SPF in the mornings and your prescribed night cream in the evenings.