Active Vitamin A works to address the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines and blemishes by stimulating the skins own cell renewal process, clarifying and refining the complexion. Sodium PCA and Hyaluronic Acid address epidermal water levels leaving the skin quenched and plump while Squalene ensures that the integrity of the skin remains nourished and in tact, unlike traditional retinoids that can have a drying effect on the skin.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Retinyl Acetate, Sodium Pca, Retinol, Galactoarabinan, Hydroxyproline (L), Squalane Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Sorbitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Proline (L), Glucuronolactone (D), Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid
- Key Ingredients:
- AGP Complex, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA
- Appropriate for:
- Blemish prone skin, textural irregularities, all skin types except for sensitive
- Improves the overall tone and texture of the skin while addressing congestion
- When to Apply:
- How to Apply:
- Press into the face, neck and décolletage.
- Diminished signs of ageing in the form of fine lines and wrinkles and a more purified complexion
- Not to be used while pregnant or breastfeeding