This deeply nourishing, occlusive treatment is ideal for severely dry, parched, chapped and lipid-deficient skins. Fortified with healing Shea Butter, anti-inflammatory Vitamin E, antioxidant rich Cherry Extract and soothing Willowherb, this nutrient rich balm repairs barrier function and promotes repair and may be used on any area of the face of body that is compromised, as well as to lock in moisture during long haul travel.
A Note from Melanie...
Rescue is a personal favourite of mine. This ultra nourishing balm calms and corrects dry, dehydrated, sensitised and devitalised complexions. A must for long haul flights and perfect for post laser or peel. MGx
Full Ingredient List
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Canola Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Aqua, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/leaf/stem Extract (Willowherb), Mandelic Acid (L), Panthenol (D), Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Leaf Extract, Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher’s Broom) Root Extract, Glycerin, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Copper Gluconate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum
- Key Ingredients:
- Shea Butter, Cherry Extract, Vitamin E, Willowherb
- Appropriate For:
- Irritated and inflamed skin, eczema, dermatitis, dry, depleted skins
- This reparative barrier cream locks in moisture and restores lipid-deficient, inflamed and compromised skins
- When to Apply:
- Morning and Evening in instances of severe dryness. May be topped up or used as a spot treatment as desired
- How to Apply:
- Warm the product between your fingertips and gently press into the face, neck and decollete
- A deeply nourished, calmed and comforted complexion