An invigorating hydrosol for deep hydration, this pure, organic mist contains Vrindavan Rose oil to nourish the complexion suspended in a base of purified water. Praised for it's anti-aging and aura cleansing properties, this hydrosol is designed to open the heart and sooth the skin at a cellular level. A hybrid product of sorts, it may be used to refresh the complexion throughout the day, prepare the skin for makeup, set makeup, as an energetic detoxifier, mixed with facial masks and creams to boost their hydration and EFA content and to gently fragrance and refresh a space.
Full Ingredient List
Rose essential oil from Vrindavan, India. Purified Water from the US.
- Key Ingredients:
- Refresh yourself with 1-2 sprays to your face, crown, whole body, or surrounding environment throughout the day.
- Appropriate for:
- All skin types, including sensitive.
- This uplifting hydrosol invigorates the mood while providing deep hydration to the complexion. It may also be used to prepare or set makeup.
- How to use:
- Refresh yourself with 1-2 sprays to your face, crown, whole body, or surrounding environment throughout the day for a moment of rose petal imbued bliss.
- When To Apply:
- Apply throughout the day as desired.
- Cleared and restored energy and a plump, hydrated complexion.