The queen of adaptogenic herbs, Ashwagandha has long been praised for it's abilities to reduce the effects of mental, emotional and physical stress, preserve and protect healthy cells and boost immune function. Used in Ayurvedic Medicine for over 3,000 years, it is sometimes referred to as "Indian Ginseng" for its ability to promote and sustain energy, boost libido and level out hormonal fluctuations that can lead to exhaustion, skin and hair dysfunction. In addition, Ashwagandha has been proven to increase the body's levels of Superoxide Dismutase, which acts as a potent anti-oxidant, shielding the tissues from age-accelerating free radical damage.
Full Ingredient List
Organic Cold Water Extract of the Ashwaghanda Root.
- Available for pre-order. Payment is taken at time of order. Ships when back in stock (expected arrival: 2 - 4 weeks.)
- Key Ingredients:
- Organic Cold Water Extract of the Ashwagandha Root.
- Appropriate for:
- All skin types. Those with sensitivities should concern a healthcare practitioner before incorporating this herb in their regular diet.
- This 3,000 year old Ayurvedic herb balances hormones, improves stress responses, combats exhaustion and protects the cells from free radical degeneration.
- How to use:
- 1/2 teaspoon daily. An excellent addition to milk potions, elixirs, smoothies, raw chocolate, busy schedules and more.
- Results may vary between individuals, though Ashwagandha is believed to improve mental and physical performance, promote sustained energy and a more balanced disposition