Unlike standard retinols, the Serum 16 is formulated with a patented microencapsulated Retinol Complex that releases slowly into the epidermis, making it suitable for sensitive skin types and those who do not tolerate true retinoids. Containing potent levels of Vitamin E, Serum 16 is a nonirritating, hydrating formula that balances the complexion and dramatically improves cellular metabolism to address fine lines, even skin tone and textural irregularities, reducing the appearance of acne scars, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
A personal favourite. This nourishing Retinol serum can be tolerated by almost all skin types. Apply at night underneath your hydrator to refine skin texture and promote collagen production. MG x
- When to Apply:
- Apply every second evening to cleansed skin, working up to nightly use. Follow with appropriate night cream
- Where to Apply:
- Gentle press one or two pumps to face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
- Appropriate For:
- Normal to dry skins and those concerned with ageing, fine lines and sun damage.
- Serum 16 works to increase cellular turnover, encouraging the generation of new cells in the dermis.
- Harnessing the slow-release action of Cosmedix's microencapsulated Retinol Complex, Serum 16 results in far less irritation and redness than traditional retinoids and is tolerated by most skin types.