Unlike standard retinols, Serum 16 is formulated with a patented micro-encapsulated Retinol Complex that releases slowly into the epidermis, making it suitable for sensitive skin types and those who do not tolerate true retinoids. Containing potent levels of Vitamin E, Serum 16 is a nonirritating, hydrating formula that balances the complexion and dramatically improves cellular metabolism to address fine lines, uneven skin tone and textural irregularities. This serum also reduces the appearance of acne scars, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
A note from Melanie...
A personal favourite. This nourishing Retinol serum can be tolerated by almost all skin types. Apply at night underneath your hydrator to refine skin texture and promote collagen production. MGx
- When to Apply:
- Apply every second evening to cleansed skin, working up to nightly use. Follow with appropriate night cream.
- How to Apply:
- Apply one to two metered pumps to face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
- Appropriate For:
- Those concerned with ageing, blemishes and sun damage.
- Serum 16 works to increase cellular turnover and encourage fresh new collengen.
- A firm, refined, even complexion.
- Not suitable for those pregnant or breastfeeding.