Unlike standard retinols, Serum 16 is formulated with a patented micro-encapsulated Retinol Complex that releases slowly into the epidermis, making it suitable for sensitive skin types and those who do not typically tolerate true retinoids. Containing potent levels of Vitamin E, Serum 16 is a nonirritating, hydrating formula that balances the complexion and dramatically improves cellular metabolism to address fine lines, uneven skin tone and textural irregularities. This serum also reduces the appearance of acne scars, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
Based on a 6-week clinical study, 90% of candidates reported a brighter, more even skin tone, 88% reported noticeably firmer skin and 75% reported less apparent wrinkles
A note from Melanie...
A personal favourite. This nourishing Retinol serum can be tolerated by almost all skin types. Apply at night underneath your hydrator to refine skin texture and promote collagen production. MGx
Full Ingredient List
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Phospholipids, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Retinol, Retinal, Proline (L), Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tapioca Starch, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Hybrid (Lavandin) Oil, Galactoarabinan, Glycosaminoglycans, Potassium Hydrolyzed Polygamma-Glutamate, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Squalane, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate
- Key Ingredients:
- Microencapsulated Retinol, Phospholipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Radish Root, Honeysuckle, Squalene
- Appropriate For:
- Those concerned with ageing, blemishes and sun damage. First time retinol users.
- Serum 16 works to increase cellular turnover, clarifying and brightening the complexion while stimulating collagen synthesis
- When to Apply:
- Apply every second evening to cleansed skin, working up to nightly use. Follow with appropriate night cream.
- How to Apply:
- Apply one to two metered pumps to face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
- A firm, refined, brighten and even toned complexion.
- Not suitable for those pregnant or breastfeeding.