Harnessing the occlusive, nourishing properties of Argan and Shea Butter, Rescue+ offers comfort and respite from extremely dry, inflamed or agitated skins. Perfect for protection against trans-epidermal water loss during long haul travel or as an overnight mask for severely compromised skins, this facial balm is also ideal for post-treatment conditions that require soothing and a temporary boost of barrier protection.
A note from Melanie...
Use overnight as a once a week sleep mask for lipid dry skins. Also perfect for long haul flights for intense moisture and to lock in moisture. MGx
Full Ingredient List
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Canola Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Aqua, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/leaf/stem Extract (Willowherb), Mandelic Acid (L), Panthenol (D), Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Leaf Extract, Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher’s Broom) Root Extract, Glycerin, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Copper Gluconate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum
- Available for pre-order. Payment is taken at time of order. Ships when back in stock (expected arrival: 4 weeks).
- Key Ingredients:
- Shea Butter, D-Panthenol, Cherry Extract, Willowherb, Gotu Kola
- Appropriate for:
- Dry, sensitive, post procedural skin, long haul travel.
- Rescue + quenches severely dry skin and offers an occlusive barrier for post-procedural skin conditions
- When to apply:
- As required or once weekly as a mask
- How to apply:
- As a mask, apply to dry skin over the face, neck and décolletage and leave for ten minutes until the skin is soothed, or leave overnight. For post-procedural skin conditions, apply to clean skin as directed.
- Soothed, nourished skin with improved barrier function