A hydrating, clarifying cleanser that foams lightly to lift away dirt, cellular debris, pollution and impurities. A carefully formulated blend of nourishing L-Lactic Acid (5%) works to gently dissolve keratinised skin cells and pore-clogging impurities, while Tea Tree Oil balances and clarifies for a clearer complexion. It's famed cooling effect is brought about by Peppermint Essential Oil that refreshes the skin, boosting circulation and soothing inflammation. Purity Clean may be applied to dry skin as a mask for up to ten minutes for additional exfoliation and deep cleansing.
A note from Melanie...
For dull and congested skin, leave this on for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing. Do this once or twice a week. It's like a mini at-home Lactic Peel. MG x
- When to Apply:
- Normal to oily skin types may use morning and evening, avoiding the eye area. Skin instants prone to erythema or sensitivity are best using only in the evening, as a second cleanse.
- Where to Apply:
- Moisten hands, add one to two metered pumps of cleanser and work into a lather. Smooth over the face, neck and décolletage using quick circular motions. Rinse with water.
- Appropriate For:
- Suitable for normal to oily, as well as sensitive skin.
- Purity Clean gently dissolves dirt, debris and surface impurities, promoting a more hydrated and clarified complexion.
- An improved texture and proper product absorption is due to exfoliation. When the surface layer of the skin is removed, fresh skin is revealed and can absorb active ingredients easier.