An ideal weekly home treatment for dryness, sun induced pigmentation, congestion and as a post-procedural detox, the Cosmedix Pure Enzymes Exfoliating Mask utilises cranberry enzymes and hydrating AHA's to gently refine and resurface the complexion. Chirally Correct L-Lactic Acid and Cranberry Enzymes dissolve cellular by-products and dead skin, while D-Glucuronic Acid leaves the skin supple, quenched and revitalised. Neem Flower, Turmeric Root and Red Mandarin offer potent antioxidant protection against pollution and oxidative stress.
An enzymatic exfoliating mask to remove dead skin cells and reveal a fresher, brighter complexion. For sensitive and mature skin types. MG x
- When to Apply:
- Apply a thin layer of Cosmedix Pure Enzymes Exfoliating Mask onto dry skin, 1 to 4 times weekly in the evenings.
- Where to Apply:
- Smooth a thin layer of enzymes on clean, dry skin and leave to activate for 3-5 minutes. If the skin is particular sensitised, leave on for 1 minute and remove. Follow with your evening serum and moisturiser.
- Appropriate For:
- Sun damaged or hyper-pigmented skin, dry and scaly skin, normal to problem skin, and post-procedure.
- The Pure Enzymes Mask gently dissolves keratinised cells, dirt, debris and surface imperfections without scrubbing or sloughing at the skin.
- A smooth, refined and clarified complexion that is left completely hydrated and radiant.