An ideal weekly home treatment for dryness, sun induced pigmentation, congestion and as a post-procedural detox. Cosmedix Pure Enzymes Exfoliating Mask utilises cranberry enzymes and hydrating AHA's to gently refine and resurface the complexion. Chirally Correct L-Lactic Acid and fruit enzymes dissolve cellular by-products, dead skin and improve blood flow to promote radiance, while D-Glucuronic Acid leaves the skin supple, quenched and revitalised. Neem Flower, Turmeric Root and Red Mandarin offer potent antioxidant protection against pollution and oxidative stress.
A note from Melanie...
An enzymatic exfoliating mask to remove dead skin cells and reveal a fresher, brighter complexion. Perfect for a DIY peel at home. MGx
Full Ingredient List
Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit, Aqua, Lactic Acid (L), Gluconic Acid (D), Superoxide Dismutase, Glutathione (L), Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Oil, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Red Mandarin Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Amino Esters-1, Pearl Powder, Gluconolactone, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Pyruvic Acid, Limonene
- Key Ingredients:
- Chirally Correct L-Lactic Acid, L-Glutathione, L-Superoxide Dismutase, D-Glucuronic Acid, Cranberry Enzymes, Neem, Aloe Vera
- Appropriate For:
- Appropriate for all skin types except hyper-sensitive.
- A gentle resurfacing treatment that calls on fruit enzymes to metabolise dead skin and promote blood flow for improved radiance
- When to Apply:
- 1-2 times per week in the evening after cleansing
- How to Apply:
- Apply a thin layer to the face, neck and décolletage and leave for 2-5 minutes before rinsing with cool water.
- Leaves the plumped, refined and clarified