An ideal weekly home treatment for dryness, sun induced pigmentation, congestion and as a post-procedural detox. Cosmedix Pure Enzymes Exfoliating Mask utilises cranberry enzymes and hydrating AHA's to gently refine and resurface the complexion. Chirally Correct L-Lactic Acid and Cranberry Enzymes dissolve cellular by-products and dead skin, while D-Glucuronic Acid leaves the skin supple, quenched and revitalised. Neem Flower, Turmeric Root and Red Mandarin offer potent antioxidant protection against pollution and oxidative stress.
A note from Melanie...
An enzymatic exfoliating mask to remove dead skin cells and reveal a fresher, brighter complexion. For sensitive and mature skin types. MG x
- When to Apply:
- Apply 2 to 3 times weekly in the evenings.
- Where to Apply:
- Smooth a thin layer of Pure Enzymes on clean, dry skin and leave to activate for 3-5 minutes. If the skin is particular sensitised, leave on for 1 minute and remove. Follow with your evening serum and moisturiser.
- Appropriate For:
- Sun damaged or hyper-pigmented, dry, blemished and post-procedure skin instants.
- Pure Enzymes gently dissolves keratinised cells, dirt, debris and surface imperfections without scrubbing or sloughing at the skin.
- A smooth, refined and clarified complexion that is left completely hydrated and radiant.