An on-desk or in-bag essential for those concerned with dehydration and dullness, Mystic is an uplifting hydrosol that may be spritzed throughout the day as required. Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera and Cassia Glucan work synergistically to soothe and condition, while Cucumber fruit and oil restore chapped skin and prevent further water loss in the epidermis. Utilising D2O or "HeavyWater", Mystic quenches even the most parched complexions.
A note from Melanie...
A favourite for long haul flights. MGx
Full Ingredient List
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Aqua, Glucuronolactone (D), Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Sodium Pca, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene (L), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral
- Key Ingredients:
- Witch Hazel, Sodium PCA, Aloe Vera, Cassia Glucan
- Appropriate For:
- All skin types.
- When to Apply:
- Apply after cleansing to prepare your skin to better receive serums, oils and hydrators. May also be used as required.
- How to Apply:
- Face, neck & décolletage.
- This refreshing mist replenishes the skins water levels in addition to offering protection against free radical damage. Mystic may also be used as a primer for makeup, or to set mineral makeup once applied.
- A hydrated, soothed and radiant complexion with added protection against epidermal water loss and free radicals.