This moisturising sunscreen is suitable for all skin types, offering broad spectrum protection (SPF 17+) and antioxidants to fight age-accelerating free radicals and sun damage. As an added benefit, Hydrate+ also works to improve elasticity and loss of radiance, ensuring your skin stays quenched and protected from the elements. This advanced zinc oxide mineral sunscreen formula provides exceptional UV protection without potentially irritating synthetic chemicals.
Full Ingredient List
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide (7.02 %)
Zinc Oxide, Aqua (Water), Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbitan Olivate, Squalane, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Beta-glucan (D), Astaxanthin, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil., Gluconolactone, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, 1,2-hexanediol, Alcohol Denat., Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate
- Available for pre-order. Payment is taken at time of order. Ships when back in stock (expected arrival: 2 - 4 weeks.)
- Key Ingredients:
- Zinc Oxide, Squalene, Astaxanthin, Vitamin E
- Appropriate for:
- All skin types including sensitive
- A lightweight moisturiser with antioxidants and moderate sun protection.
- When to Apply:
- Morning after your recommended serums
- How to Apply:
- Apply to the face, neck and décolletage.
- The skin is left plump, hydrated and protected.