The ultimate formula in treating fine, thinning skin around the delicate eye area, dark circles, puffiness and signs of ageing, Eye Doctor contains a potent blend of Retinol, Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Spintrap to increase cellular metabolism and shield the orbital zone from free radical damage. Nourishing Coconut extract delivers intensive, consistent hydration leaving the eye area radiant and restored.
A note from Melanie...
A favourite of mine. Use a tiny amount morning and night. Remember to warm the product between your ring fingers and gentle press in, don’t try and rub this one in. MGx
Full Ingredient List
Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Stearate, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Retinol, Retinyl Acetate, Galactoarabinan, Hydroxyproline (L), Thioctic (R-lipoic) Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guaiazulene, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Copper Gluconate
- Key Ingredients:
- Retinol, Spin Trap, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Coconut Extract
- Appropriate For:
- All skin types except for sensitive
- Protects, nourishes and refines the delicate eye area assisting in the reduction of fine lines by increasing cellular turnover, collagen synthesis and offering respite from free radical damage.
- When to Apply:
- Morning and Evening
- How to Apply:
- Apply to the under eye area with your ring finger, following the orbital bone and finishing at the brow.
- A reduction in dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and dryness with the eye area appearing firmer and more radiant with frequent use.
- Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding.