The ultimate formula in treating fine, thinning skin around the delicate eye area, dark circles, puffiness and signs of ageing, Eye Doctor contains a potent blend of Retinol, Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Spintrap to increase cellular metablism and shield the orbital zone from free radical damage. Nourishing Coconut extract delivers intensive, consistent hydration leaving the eye area radiant and restored.
A favourite at my clinic. Use a tiny amount morning and night. Hint: press in with ring fingers, don’t try and rub this product in … MG x
- When to Apply:
- Apply morning and night to clean, dry skin underneath your SPF or night cream.
- Where to Apply:
- Apply a pin-sized amount to the under eye area by dabbing gently with your ring finger, following the orbital bone. Excess product may be applied to the upper lip and nasolabial fold.
- Appropriate For:
- Dry/dehydrated eyes, fines lines, puffy eyes, post op/laser/chemical peels, those concerned with a loss of firmness, discolourations, menopausal, peri-menopausal skins.
- Eye Doctor protects, nourishes and refines the delicate eye area assisting in the reduction of fine lines by increasing cellular turnover, collagen synthesis and offering respite from free radical damage.
- A reduction in dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and dryness with the eye area appearing firmer and more radiant with frequent use.
- Do not use while pregnant or lactating