An alternative for those who wish to refine their complexion and address the signs of ageing but are intolerant to a traditional retinol, Defy employs the use of three chirally correct AHAs to exfoliate the skin. Vital nutrients are then delivered into the deep layers of the epidermis through the incorporation of Olive Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to refresh and revitalise maturing skin.
A note from Melanie...
A cocktail of AHA’s to exfoliate, decongest and brighten the skin. Use at night underneath your moisturiser. MGx
Full Ingredient List
Aqua, Lactic Acid (L), Stearic Acid, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 60, Tartaric Acid (L), Albumen, Malic Acid (L), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Pichia/resveratrol Ferment Extract, Resveratrol Dimethyl Ether, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol
- Key Ingredients:
- Chirally Correct L-Lactic Acid, L-Malic Acid, L-Tartaric Acid, Aloe Vera and Chirally Correct L-Bisabolol, Olive Oil
- Appropriate For:
- Suitable for blemish prone, mature and sun damaged skin.
- AHA's exfoliate the skin, encouraging cellular turn over and allowing for the absorption of vital nutrients into the deep layers of the epidermis.
- When to Apply:
- Apply in the evening followed by your appropriate moisturiser.
- How to Apply:
- Press into the face, neck and décolletage.
- The skin is left polished, refined and firmer with regular use.