This potent treatment harnesses the power of a micro-encapsulated retinol complex, designed to increase cellular metabolism, refining and resurfacing the skin. Especially beneficial for dry, ageing skin. Define also contains a triple hydroxy acid cocktail that gently exfoliates while revealing the look of smoother even-toned skin. Nourishing botanical extracts soothe the complexion and maintain the integrity of the skin allowing the deeper penetration of 2% AGP for long lasting, visible results.
A note from Melanie...
Define combines Vitamin A and AHA’s to exfoliate, refine and brighten the skin. Use at night under you moisturiser or as a standalone night treatment for oily and acne prone skin. MG x
- When to Apply:
- Smooth a pea sized amount over clean skin each evening, followed by your appropriate evening cream.
- Where to Apply:
- Apply to the face, neck & décolletage.
- Appropriate For:
- Suitable for all skin types, particularly dry, blemished and ageing skins.
- Define uses a combination of AHAs and micro-encapsulated retinols to encourage cellular turnover, exfoliating epidermal cells.
- With frequent use, the skin is left hydrated, nourished and refined. Textural irregularities are reduced, as is the presence of fine lines and a loss of elasticity and firmness, leaving the skin vibrant, plump and firmer to the touch.
- Do not use while pregnant or lactating.