The first of it's kind, Christophe Robins Shade Variation Collection of deeply nourishing masks deposit temporary colour to extend the lifespan of salon-coloured hair in between treatments, while ensuring that the hair remains strong, healthy and vibrant. Infused with Almond Oil, Shea and Cocoa Butters to replenish chemical treated tresses and prevent breakage, these multi-tasking masks also refresh colour, preventing dullness, brassiness and fading in between colour applications.
The Shade Variation Mask in "Warm Chestnut" restores caramel tones and deeply nourishes hair, for a luminous result.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sericin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sericin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ci 12245 (Basic Red 76), Ci 60730 (Acid Violet 43), Ci 12719 (Basic Yellow 57), Ci 56059 (Basic Blue 99), Ci 12251 (Basic Brown 17), Ci 12250 (Basic Brown 16), Tocopherol, BHT.
- Key Ingredients:
- Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter
- Appropriate for:
- All hair types, especially colour-treated
- This mask minimises porosity, hydrates hair, fixes natural oxidation of pigment and evenly distributes colour to tone and revitalise the hair.
- When to Apply:
- After washing with shampoo and conditioner, towel dry hair and apply mask.
- Where to Apply:
- Massage and leave for 5 to 30 minutes, depending on the desired intensity.
- Reinvigorated colour in-between salon treatments with added shine and vitality
- Additional information:
- The longer you leave this mask on, the more intense your colour will be. Feel free to mix with other Shade Variation Care Nutritive Masks to create your own custom colour nuance.