This vegan, cruelty-free and botanically derived shampoo is formulated without the use of SLES, silicone and ammonia which can cause further distress to dry, damaged and colour-treated hair. A rich creamy consistency, it cleanses the hair gently and effectively without robbing the hair shaft or scalp of vital lipids. Nourishing and reparative from root to tip, it smooths the hair fibre and restores shine while rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil offers antioxidant protection against environmental aggressors that strip and deplete the hair.
Full Ingredient List
Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Peg-18 Glyceryl Oleate/ Cocoate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycol Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laureth-4, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Caramel.
- Key Ingredients:
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil and Extract, Vitamin B5
- Appropriate for:
- Dry, devitalised, damaged hair.
- This natural restorative shampoo repairs, nourishes and reinstates radiance in the hair.
- When to apply:
- Apply morning and/or evening.
- Where to Apply:
- Apply to wet hair, lather, and rinse well.
- The hair is left cleansed, nourished and soft to touch.