Infused with Hibiscus and Vinegar, this detoxifying hair mist utilises an acidic pH to retract coarse scales of the hair shaft agitated by hard water, to enhance shine and prevent breakage. Clarifying, balancing and restorative, this leave-in treatment protects the hair from split ends and fading or brassiness in colour-treated hair.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Acetum (Vinegar), Glycerin, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citral.
- Key Ingredients:
- Hibiscus, Vinegar, Castor Oil
- Appropriate for:
- Dry, frizzy hair
- Delicately perfumed, this leave-in mist balances hair pH to prevent scaling, breakage and frizziness caused by residual minerals from hard water.
- When to Apply:
- Apply to freshly washed hair.
- Where to Apply:
- Apply two to three sprays from mid-lengths to ends on damp hair after towel drying.
- The hair is left clean, radiant and detangled and growth is stimulated.