Thanks to its acidic pH of 4.2, this refreshing, rebuilding mask fortifies and protects hair by sealing the cuticle to reduce the loss of salon-applied pigment and inhibit frizziness and breakage. The lightweight formula contains a combination of wheat germ and provitamin B5 to repair, strengthen and nourish chemically treated hair without weighing it down. Honey infuses the hair with
Full Ingredient List
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mel (Honey) Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bht, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
- Key Ingredients:
- Wheat Germ, Honey, Vitamin B5
- Appropriate for:
- Dry, damaged and colour-treated hair.
- This fortifying hair mask helps repair, boost shine and protect natural or colour-treated hair from frizziness and breakage.
- When to apply:
- After shampooing to damp, towel dried hair once or twice a week.
- Where to Apply:
- Apply to the ends of the hair, leave in for three to five minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
- Hair regains its strength and shine, colour is refreshed and protected.