Blue zones are 4 regions of the world with prominant instances of health and longevity: Nicoya in Costa Rica, Sardinia in Italy, Ikaria in Greece and Okinawa in Japan.
CHANEL Research has selected 3 essential natural ingredients from diets of these blue zones and extracted their most potent molecules to bring them together in a face serum that revitalises and nourishes the complexion.
GREEN COFFEE FROM COSTA RICA
Heightened antioxidant properties help shield the complexion. Following a specific Polyfractioning extraction process, the resulting Green Coffee PFA** contains 70 times more antioxidant active molecules than are found in regular coffee beans.
BOSANA OLIVES FROM SARDINIA
Essential fatty acids and higher-level skin-fortifying polyphenols help protect skin. The patented Oleo-Eco-Extraction process delivers their most powerful properties.
LENTISK FROM GREECE
Naturally occurring Oleanolic Acid helps reinforce skin’s natural restorative abilities. Purified through CO2 Supercritical Extraction, these molecules ensure optimal protection for skin.
- When to Apply:
- Apply morning and evening after cleansing and underneath your recommended moisturiser.
- Where to Apply:
- Press one to two pumps gently over the face, neck and décolletage using the pads of your fingertips/
- Appropriate for:
- All Skin Types, young skin, devitalised skin.
- This lightweight, nourishing serum helps keep skin looking younger, firmer and healthier.
- After 4 weeks of use, skin appears smoother, with a 35% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, 26% firmer and 37% more even.