Fortified with lipid-rich Shea Butter, Atoderm Hand Crème soothes, nourishes and regenerates even the most damaged skin and quickly relieves dry hands prone to flaking, cracking, itching and discomfort. Rich and healing, essential fatty acids soak into the skin instantly, ensuring no sign of a greasy residue, while Mannitol plumps and quenches dehydrated, chapped skins. Niacinamide strengthens the surface of the skin, reducing any present inflammation building resilience and barrier function over time.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua/water/eau, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ Vp Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Sodium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-51. [bi 707]
- Available for pre-order. Payment is taken at time of order. Ships when back in stock (expected arrival: 2 - 4 weeks.)
- Key Ingredients:
- Shea Butter, Mannitol, Niacinamide
- Appropriate for:
- Dry, damaged hands and nails.
- This rich and nourishing cream provides intensive hydration to hands and strengthens the nails.
- When to Apply:
- Apply as often as necessary to clean, dry hands.
- Where to Apply:
- Gently massage between the hands, working into the skin, cuticles and nails.
- The hands are left nourished, hydrated and notably softer without any residue.